Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ...
Its about learning to dance in the rain!!!
There are many things in life that will catch your eye
but only a few will catch your heart... Pursue those

This is my small effort to make you smile for a while...






Thursday, February 11, 2010

So what are you doing on Valentine’s Day?

Is it Flowers? Chocolates? Cakes? Love letter? Shopping? Movie? Candle lit dinner?

This may be your plan hmmm that’s very nice.

Yes I too have a wonderful plan. Let me tell you.

I will get ready in the morning and run to meet him as I have so much planned for him.
When I meet him its all him, from then on its only me and him, And shhh I know how to turn him on in simple ways :).
Till lunch I will be with him and again meet him after my lunch

Now don’t ask me why you will not have lunch with him I can’t because Security guards will not allow to take my laptop to cafeteria…

Yes I am working on Valentine day, I worked last year also and I am working this year also. There is something which makes my project have deadlines only sometime near Valentines Day. And I end up working on Valentine’s Day. So it’s happy Independence Day for my husband ….

6 comments:

Anamika said...

Hey

My plans are somehow similar to your plans.

I have a important meeting early on Monday morning, so I have planed my travel on Sunday.

:)
Happy Valentines Day in Advance

Ramya said...

@Anamika

Thanks

$insi said...

Happy valentine's day Rammu!!!

As i remember, last year u were with ur hubby working in offz right??

$insi said...

i mean ur fiancé :)

Ramya said...

@Sinsi
Thanks,
hmmmm.... correct :).

Milana said...

Short and sweet and very humorous.