Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ...
Its about learning to dance in the rain!!!
There are many things in life that will catch your eye
but only a few will catch your heart... Pursue those

This is my small effort to make you smile for a while...






Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I hired a designer…

First time in my life I offered some work to somebody :)


I stick on to old things very much, it may be that I am too sentiMENTAL about my things that I don’t want to change anything which is with me for long time now or in general commoners language I am just too Lazy to do something new.

So this time it was my Blogspot which had to be revamped badly, thought I tried putting some colors in it I kept on getting feedback from friends asking to change the looks of my Blogspot. Oh come on how do looks mater looks are deceptive don’t you know that? Was my argument. But deep down inside I wanted to do it also.

Today afternoon my best buddy who I consider a style icon pinged me saying she is getting bored, now isn’t it the Easy catch, yes I caught it.

I with my usual communication skills :) impressed her telling I have a work which is very creative and told about revamping my Blog, Gosh I never knew she will accept immediately…

And thus I hired my first designer and here it is my very own blog in new AVATAR…
Thanks Buddy, and hey wait do you want to Revamp your Blog feel really free to contact

This DESIGNER. Do not forget to give your feedback please…

I know you are thinking, one Lazy and one Jobless, but hello I have paid a lot for this like panipuri, Jayanagar 4th Block free Guided trip in my Benz(but it looks like Scooty) may be much more…

7 comments:

Gautam said...

The design looks neat wow.Nice cardboard background. Looks very lively now. The heading needs to be brighter though.

Anonymous said...

Looks really cool!
And not sure what other comment you expected from me, but didn't know you had planned 4th block trip based on this:)

Kabs said...

hey....i love ths new design!! its sooo cute!!!! :) :) awesome! its really very sweet......good tht u changed the theme of ur blog :P
:D

Anonymous said...

@last changed!!!!
Beautiful Template!!
Nice Colors..Love it!
Great Work !!

Mahesh said...

Change for good, nice template.
one suggestion change the font color of “Chittrana... A Beautiful picturization...”
Keep it up buddy, I like to read ur blog…keep going

Ramya said...

Heyyaaaaaaaa

Thanks thanks :) will share all these with my Designer :)

feel free to take the survey ;)
Thanks for ur continous encouragement.

Safe ePayments Motivator said...

simple but attractive