Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ...
Its about learning to dance in the rain!!!
There are many things in life that will catch your eye
but only a few will catch your heart... Pursue those

This is my small effort to make you smile for a while...






Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No matter what I love to do this...


Weird things I love to do…

List begins…

1. Name everything around me, Sippu –My sipper bottle, all my dolls, Tutty my car(2208),
Jeejamma , Scorpian king . Laila my plant. And finally my dearest hubs, forget it space here is not enough for the names I have coined on him.

2. Short distance travel in local Bus, Best thing for me is to observe different faces which will have loads of thoughts, emotions, and again talking, smiling some shouting. Never you will get all these at a time, So travel in bus.

3. Observing couples sitting on far away bench in the park who are talking to each other and dubbing my dialogues for their facial expressions.

4. Gossip, my god I love gossiping with cousins, friends. It is so very silly we just talk talk talk whole lot about everyone, finally inferring everyone else are wrong and only we are perfect.

5. Eating Stuffed capsicum with over expressions and emotions on my face, of course with sound effects in public which makes my husband embarrass and hide his face from public stare.

6. Observing people discussing over mobile… mute the conversation see their Expression. He he he

7. Collecting ice cream boxes oh they are so cute. And reusing them to pack small things and feeling proud about them.

8. Suggesting really bad movie to a close friend, I feel so much relaxed that even she will waste her 3hr and watch it. Also end of it or may be mid way she will call to scold me, I will be very sure that I will get call.

9. Watching reality show like Rakhi ka swayamwar, MTV roadies and Starting to scold these shows from begin but still continue to see the entire show scolding who will see such nonsense.

Many more things are there but let me stop here, If you know me then you can tell me what have I left out from the list and Hey you let me know what other weird things you love to do, so that I will get some more ideas…

4 comments:

$insi said...

Don't ever suggest me a bad movie..vl kill u :)

$insi said...

Rammu, how can you forget abt ur code words and scolding a person in kannada n smile at him, when he looks at us.. :)

Kabs said...

hahaha.....ya ya so true....other things i dont noe...but gossipping...oh my god!! :P :P

Anonymous said...

Your forgot to mention one more thing....

funny film dialogues while gossiping.