Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ...
Its about learning to dance in the rain!!!
There are many things in life that will catch your eye
but only a few will catch your heart... Pursue those

This is my small effort to make you smile for a while...






Sunday, April 18, 2010

Over the last weekend ..

I usually prepare list of tasks to be done on my weekend cause Saturday and Sunday are so very precious… I know u will agree upon this. This doesn’t mean I am very disciplined, it only means that I forget most of the things that I want to do. So the list by Friday evening will assist me to do all the tasks planned but sometimes I have also forgotten where I have kept the list, such a being I am.


So the list for past weekend was like this…

1. Wash all my cloths
2. Swim
3. Paint for my dear friend
4. Cook nice dishes for my hubs
5. Watch a movie
6. Study for my Exam

What I achieved

1. It was cloudy seemed like it would rain so dint wash the cloths :But It dint rain !!! (check)
2. Swim: 7 – 7:45 was the class I woke up at only 8:45 :( (check)
3. Paint for my dear friend : hey hey I did atleast this, I intended to paint a Flower but not sure why when I showed it to my husband he dint stop laughing for an hour. So I have decided to hide that painting and also forget where I have hidden it. (check)
4. Cook nice dishes for my husband: Saturday and Sunday hubs had lot of work so informed Friday Evening that he will not come home for lunch So I went to my moms place ordered all that I want to eat and ate as though it’s the last time I will be having lunch. (check)
5. Study for my Exam: hmmm I did start with first page trin trin friend called (check)

Hey I missed mentioning about Watching movie, yes I did it I saw almost 3 movies yuppie yeah CHECK. Thus was my wonderful weekend… so how was yours?

2 comments:

Shobha Lohit said...

Yella kelsa maadi megisidri :-)

Ramya said...

Shoba...
Nidde, film and oota tindi time timege, ishtu bittu vondu kaddi kelsa ummmhunn madila :)