Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ...
Its about learning to dance in the rain!!!
There are many things in life that will catch your eye
but only a few will catch your heart... Pursue those

This is my small effort to make you smile for a while...






Tuesday, March 4, 2014

For you are my endless love



No matter how beautifully and efficiently a candle is made it hardly meets its purpose until there comes another source of light to lit it bright. That was how my life was until the day you decided to ignite it with all your love. It is you who wake me up each morning with a smile that’s exactly when I feel that I am so much alive, yes it is difficult to accept that all this was just a dream before I met you. You have dressed my hopes and dreams with rainbows, just not that you have made every effort to hold me tight and walk through the clouds to show me the beauty of those rainbows.



How mesmerizing it is when I see traces of you in every walk of my life, your strength in my protests, your love in my eyes, your courage in my attempts, your thoughts my motivation. You have been a blessing to me all these years. Just by sitting by my side lending all your support you made this game of life worthwhile.

In these years together we've shared so many things. As my soul sings the anthems of love of all those countless little fights which turned into romantic encounters, dirty secrets which turned to rib tickling jokes, naughty pranks which turned us younger, sad tears which turned to smiles as you kissed them and those beautiful moment of silence which always conveyed eternal bond that we are bonded in.

It is hard to say that its only 5years since I got this addiction of you which involves a kind of love that grows and knows no end for you are my endless love. We’re just on our way to forever, let me hold your hand until we get there. As I always have this dream to grow old with you I offer my heart to you again, right here, right now and beg you to let me be intoxicated in your love for now and forever…

17 comments:

Valay said...

Super one.. Lovely one.. Cool one..

Rahul Bhatia said...

Very romantic and passionate dedication to your soul mate Ramya! May your love grow each day and you both have a great future full of happiness ahead! Wishing you a happy marriage anniversary too which is just round the corner:)

Prashanth said...

Yeppa, full romantic post...;P Loved the way you expressed your true feelings..:) Anybody who is still in doubt whether to get married or how marriage will be, then this post will surly help...:) This was the best line.."and beg you to let me be intoxicated in your love for now and forever.." God bless you both and hope you both stay like this forever.

ಅರವಿಂದ ಕುಲಕರ್ಣಿ said...

ಕೆ. ಎಸ್. ನರಸಿ0ಹಸ್ವಾಮಿ ಅವರ ಕವನ ನೆನಪಾಯ್ತು. "ನಮ್ಮೂರು ಚಂದವೋ ನಿಮ್ಮೂರು ಚಂದವೋ". keep complementing each other forever. Liked the truth behind every word you have expressed. God bless you both. Best wishes on your anniversary...

CRD said...

Real romantic post. Loved it.

The pic with ur rings showing is cute. But what's that next to the hands? Is that a carrom striker? :O

Updated my blog. Do drop by. Would love to have feedback from you.

Cheers
CRD

Ramya said...

@Valay: Thanks a lot for dropping by and liking it

@Rahul sir :D Thanks a lot for your best wishes :) May your blessing be on us always :)

@Prashanth: hahaha :D 5th anniversary mark madoke haage irli and vondu post barede :D and BTW the line what you liked was the first line that I typed when I started this post and everything else just grew around it :)

Ramya said...

@Arvind kulkarni: Nimma encouragement and best wishes are keeping us motivated. thanks for being there to encourage always :) Thanks for all your wishes.

Ramya said...

@CRD: Hello and welcome to chittrana :) Thanks a lot for dropping by and leaving your foot print will surely be at your blog's doorstep soon.

BTW yes thats a Carrom Striker ;) isnt life a game????

Nilanjana Bose said...

Beautiful and heartfelt. Best wishes for your anniversary!


Nilanjana Bose.
Madly-in-Verse

Ramya said...

@NB: Hey welcome back to my blog :) Thanks a lot for your best wishes :)

Nuthan said...

May the love you share be endless and divine blessings upon you both be countless.. and best wishes be no-less.. Best ever wishes to you both.. enjoy the past memories, present bliss and future fortune..
needless to say you have written it sooo hearfully and so beautifully.
maja madi. : )

Rupasi said...

Oooooooooooo
That is soooooooo romantic!!!!!
What a dedication to your love!!!

Creative Space said...

Very beautiful post indeed!!

Keep writing dear.
Saranya
Catch me at http://poemsshortstories.blogspot.in/

Creative Space said...

Very beautiful post indeed!!

Keep writing dear.
Saranya
Catch me at http://poemsshortstories.blogspot.in/

Ramya said...

@Nuthan: Thanks a lot for dropping by and a hearty thanks for your wonderful wishes I loved this "enjoy the past memories, present bliss and future fortune.." I wish I could think of it so that I could have written it in the post :).
Thanks again :)

Ramya said...

@Thinker: Thanks a lot for your wishes :D happy that you enjoyed the post

@Creative Space: Thanks for dropping by will surely visit you.

Unknown said...

Best Romantic Post I have ever read...May you both live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live...God bless You Both :-)