Honestly, I found no topic to write about but blogger in me is not letting me sleep until I put something in here and to be in the race!!!
Actually think about it, one morning you get up login to your blog hoping to find a noble prize committee to comment on your post but then all you find is that your previous blog post has reached the threshold number of comments and you scroll to see all of your close blogger friends have already commented and you are sure no more visitors left.
That’s it, very very sad isn’t it? I know friends you are now very relating to it and nodding your head. But tell me, what’s the next thing you do?
OK wait… let me tell you what I do...
Here starts my topic hunt! But I sophisticatedly call it as “My reading time”. Scroll through all bloggers whom I follow which means I am hunting for some topic to write about via their posts, But you my friends …God! You are so versatile you write about everything under the sun and that too how beautifully!!! This leaves me thinking, arrey I am left with nothing to write about…
Exactly same thing happened today, I scrolled the blogs I follow to hunt some topic and this is what my hunt looks like
- Politics – Wow there are great blogs, and btw who is our current railways minister??? Such is my knowledge – Topic Rejected
- Everyday experience – Tons of beautiful blog L I can’t match them – Topic Rejected
- Stories – Oh so many categories and every blog I follow have golden stories in there. Ufffffff – Topic Rejected
- Sports – For me sports means musical chair, sack race and lemon and spoon! But alas these events were stopped in high school how unfair for people like me! fine even I stopped attending sports day and even Olympic does not have these awesome games in them so invariably – Topic Rejected
- Love – Arrey baba... how much love you have on your partner/friends/kids/Parents? You write such beautiful poems/stories/incident and not only you make me jealous but also don’t leave any topic for me!!! – Topic Rejected
- Current affairs – Topic Rejected
So such is my situation today. All topics rejected!!
But you see, there is one topic which seems to be infinite, I can fill my blogs and bore you with unlimited post about it. Guessing what? oh you don’t have to you know me ,,,, Its my stupidity … so Finally decided, I should post about two such genius qualities in me... TOPIC SELECTED ;)
I got up late it was already 8 in the morning and I should be in office by 8:15 there is an audit meeting and I remember setting alarm in my cell phone to ring at 6:30 and had also named it “Good morning have a nice day” with a smiley to show off on my screen to brighten my day but god knows what’s the problem with it even that didn’t ring today. I tried my best but could reach only by 8:45 had to apologies to the team and told them the reason that my alarm didn’t work today. Team was good to oblige. Thankfully the day was over, entire team was in my cubicle discussing about the day and suddenly my cell phone alarm goes off “Good morning, Have a nice day :D” and entire team Laughed out loud, I in shock couldn’t even snooze it !!! It was 6:30 in the evening. Team went back to their place and everybody pinged back saying “AM is morning, PM is evening” L Yes I have that confusion all the time, see even in the incident above I have not mentioned am/pm instead I safely mention “in the morning” or “in the evening”
HERE COMES THE SECOND BEST:
I spotted a mother and her 7yr old son who were in search of some address, I with all generosity asked if they need any help and luckily I knew the address. So I pointed my hand to take left, as soon as I told her son started laughing and mother was asking him not to. I asked her what’s the reason, even before she answered, her naughty son told “Aunty…. Right hand is this (pointing to mouth) and Left hand is this (pointing downwards), now tell us which way to go”
UFFF I admit, I am super confused till date! if suddenly asked I get confused about which is left and right!!! BTW if you see me sitting in auto and telling direction to the driver you will surely see me hiding and recalling the hand gestures the boy taught!!!
So these are Chronicles of Ramya!!! And for this topic, surely this is not “The End!!!”
To Be Continued…
“Joy is not in things, its in us” – Richard Wagner