My darling hubs who was very well aware about my carelessness was really worried about me travelling alone, he had written down procedures, also made sure telling me 100times about what would happen if my passport is lost at any point. After all the mock drills of me taking documents carefully, Hubs left!
Now do you think hubs was paranoid without any reason, che no papa! he had valid point see my itinerary below you will know why he was so worried.
We had to make sure that I have flights till the nearest point to where my hubs was staying in Italy but with that we should also make sure that we get very affordable price. So after lot of exploration done by my hubs. Following Itinerary was planned
1. Leave home at 11pm 20th march for flight at IST 2:30am 21st March from Bangalore Airport to Paris
2. Reach Paris at 8:35am Paris time( which is 12:30pm IST, 10h flight)
3. Next Flight to Milano, Italy at 3:23pm Paris time(which is 8pm IST, almost 7.30hrs wait time)
4. Reach Milano at 4:45 Italy time(which is 10pm IST, 1hr flight)
5. Next Flight to Pescara, Italy Final destination at 8.15 Italy time( which is 12:30am IST 22nd March, 3hrs wait time)
6. Finally reached Pescara, Italy at 9:35 Italy time(which is 2am 22nd March IST)
oh I was sooooooo proud of myself and so happy to see my hubs relieved expression when he was waving at me in Pescara Airport.... My little victory
Ahhhhhhh a travel of 24hrs, did so many new things and got so many new experience to share with you all. Wow it was just wonderful. So folks I am going to bore you with my experiences from now on ;)...
P.S. Title means Welcome Madam Ramya ;) in Italian
Arrivederci a presto, Ciao
See you soon, bye :)