So this is part 2 of my journey, one of the hardest challenge of my life was to wait for 7hrs for my next flight. And these were the options I had and the things I actually did
1. Sleeping: oh no Hubs was very scared that I will doze off and wake up only after the flight leaves,Very much possible ;) he knows my sleeping habits!!! So decided not to sleep, but could not keep my self awake so dozed off while I was sitting in front of my boarding gate. I slept so deeply that after around 20 min got up in shock and was wondering where I was, gradually recollected my situation checked for my flight details thankfully I was not late :) so then decided no more sleeping so what next? - half an hour
Total time killed 1hr!
2. I look around good people are so damn stylish!!! and i was half asleep, dull faced and almost was in rags compared to them. so decided to change my looks, Searched for Restroom, pulled in all my luggage in to restroom and then found an empty dressing space, neatly dressed up did all possible makeup adventure ;) anyways how had to see me next day and giggle so tried all new things possible and dolled up
- 45 min :D
3. Next was to utilize 15 min free wifi, to connect to the world and tell them :D I am safe in my stopover destination and very much awake ;)
Total time killed 2hr!
4. Oh I had all dolled up only thing missing was perfume :D as i couldnt carry it in hand baggage I dint have one. So decided to take a stroll to the duty free shops, oh hello not to buy perfume ;) only to test them. So then it was a great time pass, cosmetics, perfumes accessories oh my god I dint realize how I spent 2.5hrs there :D
Total time killed 4.5hr!
5. And now Lunch time :D had got something packed, this is when I hate being veggie cannot try out anything else!!! and then looked around for a coffee :) with all these it was some 1hr of lunch break ;)
Total time killed 5.5hr!
6. Now it was only 1.5hrs remaining and I was in love with Paris CDG Terminal 2F! :D where else I would have spent my 5,5hrs like 5 min and that too without talking!!! Next i choose my Book read for almost 1hr!!!
Total time killed 6.5hr!
7. Last half an hr decided to sit in my place look around for men and women and their awesome dressing style. wow end of which I heard announcement for my flight....
KILLED 7hrs like 7 min! yes yes I know dint do anything useful ;)
Zoommmmm I was the first one in the boarding gate!