Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ...
Its about learning to dance in the rain!!!
There are many things in life that will catch your eye
but only a few will catch your heart... Pursue those

This is my small effort to make you smile for a while...






Tuesday, October 19, 2010

In search of Beauty…

Isn’t looks so deceptive? At least I feel so, some whom I find very beautify seems not very beautiful to my friend and some whom she finds beautiful I find them not so. Then what is Beauty? How do we define it? Looks, Eye, Complexion, Smile, Physic, Hair, Walk or Dressing Sense, What is it?


I guess it can’t be defined in any of such parameters as all these changes from person to person and Situations to situation. For example, Consider mother, at any age she is the most beautiful women in ones life and similarly children, for every parent their child is the most beautiful child. Isn’t it so amazing? We look at someone and comment saying they aren’t so good looking but the same person will be most beautiful person for someone else.

So what I feel is each and every person is very beautiful in one or the other way some look beautiful, some care beautifully, some love beautifully, some behave beautifully, so it’s only up to us to see and understand the Beauty.

Some such unforgettable beauties I have seen till now in my life are my little sister covered in winter cloths, one of my friend unable to control tears while laughing, my mom while praying, babies when they smile in sleep, My hubs when he advices me, all of you when you smile, oh last but not the least … Myself.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

2 comments:

Prashanth said...

Nice post. You made me look beautiful too.. mean to say, am smiling while I write this comment :o)

RJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.