Wow Its fun filled Friday!!! For some it’s the day to plan their weekend, some its to list down the task to be completed in the weekend and to me every Friday is to plan how to laze around and to properly plan how best I can waste next 48hrs of my life, trust me I love doing it.
So I have also decided today that why waste only my time, you my friends let me waste some of your precious time as well, and that is by taking you on tour of my blog spot. There are these little poems I wrote for some or no reason, but poetess in me is still waiting to know your thoughts on them. So if you have lots of time to waste on weekend then do drop in (Click on the Poem's title to land on that page) and let me know how you feel about them…
1. I would know how beautiful I am : This is the poem written when I was very impressed by a person I met.
2. Little child in me peeps to see you: When I couldn’t take my eyes off an aged couple and so much bonding and love they had for each other at that age, I decided to write this one as a dedication to their long lasting love.
3. I Left many rain drops untouched: This one was written when I was back from my native and I couldn’t stop missing the place, people and all the wonderful memories I had with that place.
4. Make a wish: This is the poem dedicated to myself… find out why!!!
5. I hope I will see you some day: This was written to express to every friend of mine no matter how less we have interacted that I am missing them and remember them. And this is my first poem posted on my blog.
6. To see if you are still there: And this is to tell all my friends and dearest people that even if you are 1000s of miles away from me I keep missing you all the time.
Actually all of these happen to be my favorite posts, Will be happy to hear from you…