Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ...
Its about learning to dance in the rain!!!
There are many things in life that will catch your eye
but only a few will catch your heart... Pursue those

This is my small effort to make you smile for a while...






Monday, May 17, 2010

I am 50 now

“Uffffffffff I am very much tired, yes yes I know I am 50 now. Its not a very old age to be tired but what to do? This girl is not listening to anyone. So many people tried to negotiate for me but no she won’t listen to any one she keeps doing the same thing. People even stopped telling but she dint realize, Sometimes I think this girl is gone and she wil not trouble me anymore but then she is back to trouble me. I cannot tolerate any more such things. Next time she comes in to put such garbage trust me, I am going to slap her.”
- Chittrana

This is my 50th post I am so very excited but I don’t know why I hear my blog whispering like this!!! Do you hear the same???

1 comments:

R.Parameswaran said...

Congrats! First comment on your 50th post from me :)