Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ...
Its about learning to dance in the rain!!!
There are many things in life that will catch your eye
but only a few will catch your heart... Pursue those

This is my small effort to make you smile for a while...






Friday, September 25, 2009

Time Paused


House built of Mud, clay pots for playing, Me mother 2 younger sisters as daughters playing all day long those childhood days… oh I wish time paused!

School mid term holiday, travel to native, seeing the never ending rain pouring on the ground, fragrance of mud, stories from my grandfather, staring at rain oh I wish time paused!

First Day College, color color dresses, thousand thoughts I wish time paused!
Engineering college, best friends, Sharada canteen, and one by two coffee! I wish time paused!

Cousin and sister sitting on Atic staring nothing, gossiping all day I wish time paused!

Holding my fav novel, a cup of hot filter coffee, a lazy Saturday after noon, I wish time paused!

Car, music, a love letter in hand, tears in eyes my boy waiting for my reply I wish time paused!

Oh no Time never paused it just passed…

0 comments: